FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Where is the ICC academy located?
Dubai Sports City, Sports Village, Behind the ICC Headquarters.
- What are the coaching programs that the academy has on offer?
- Who can join?
- How big is the group size of each training session in the coaching term?
- How many sessions do I get in a term?
- What are the prices for the coaching term?
- Who are the coaches at the ICC Academy?
- How do I register?
- Can I take private coaching sessions from one of the coaches?
We have 2 coaching terms that run from January to April and September to December as well as various coaching camps throughout the year.
Our coaching programs are designed for age groups starting from age 5 all the way to the seniors and for all levels of proficiencies in cricket.
Our coaching sessions hosts between 8-10 players per session per coach.
Each term runs for a period of 15 weeks. We offer options to pick between one, two or three sessions every week (different for each group) on set days. For e.g. If you choose the option to train once a week, you will get 15 sessions.
Our pricing varies depending upon factors like the age group and the frequency of how often you want to train every week. To learn more about the coaching programs and the prices, please visit iccacademy.com/coaching or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
All our coaches are ICC Accredited Level 1,2 and 3 qualified and hold in-depth knowledge and practical expertise in coaching.
To register, please visit iccacademy.com/coaching and fill out our enquiry form or send us an email at email@example.com and someone from our team will reach out to you.
Yes, depending upon your preference, you can avail private coaching sessions with any of our level 1,2 and 3 coaches. For more information on private coaching sessions, please visit iccacademy.com/coaching or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Book and Play
- Can I hire the facility to play with my friends?
- What are the charges for an indoor/outdoor net session?
- Do you provide equipment for private sessions?
- Can I hire the bowling machine for my session?
- Can I host corporate/private tournaments at the ICC Academy?
- How can I participate in a tournament?
Yes, you can hire any of our various facilities to play with your friends. You can learn about all our products at iccacademy.com/bookandplay or reach out to us at 04481355.
You can learn about all our products at iccacademy.com/bookandplay or reach out to us at 04481355.
Unfortunately, we do not provide equipment or cricketing gear for any training sessions due to hygiene purposes. However, we do have AJ Sports as our retail partners within the academy, to serve your equipment needs.
Bowling machine is only available for 1:1 coaching session with our coaches.
Yes, you can book any of our facilities for corporate/private tournaments. To learn more, please visit iccacademy.com/bookandplay and fill out our enquiry form or send us an email at email@example.com and someone from our team will reach out to you.
You can check our tournaments page for new and upcoming tournaments that ICC Academy hosts or join one of our various ADIB Warriors Programs to be able to play matches at the ICC Academy.
- I want to learn more about the different education programs that ICC Academy offers.
- Does ICC Academy allow practical experience after completing the course?
ICC Academy offers multiple educational programs at different levels, throughout the year.
We have educational programs for
- Coach Education
- Umpire Accreditation
- Turf Management
You can learn all about our educational programs at iccacademy.com/education or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and someone from our team will reach out to you.
Depending upon the experience and skillset of the individual, ICC Academy may grant officiating opportunities to the individual in one of its in-house tournaments.